Saturday, March 3, 2007
Bam Drops Trow in Customs Strip Search

'Jackass' Bam Margera got strip searched on the return leg of his honeymoon trip to Dubai.

Margera - who revealed his humiliating experience at an Oscars party held at New York restaurant Elaine's - said: "I guess they were waiting for us to come in because they checked every pocket of our clothes. They even tapped out our cigarettes to make sure it was tobacco.

"Then they led both of us to a certain room, and we both had to get completely nude. I was like, 'Are they kidding?'

"They were like checking under my d**k for something taped under it. I'm like, 'This is literally insane.' "

I can only imagine that he was either s***t scared, or he was looking around desperately trying to find the 'Punk'd' cameras that had to be there. Bummer that there were none!

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 1:16 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: