Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Brooke Shields Gives Mom the Cold Shoulder

Brooke Shields has banned her elderly mother from seeing her children after a bitter bust-up. Teri Shields, 74, claims the actress turned her back on her two years ago (06) after she accidentally left four-year-old grandson Rowan unsupervised while babysitting. She also accuses her son-in-law Chris Henchy of having a "svengali-like" influence over the star and turning her against Teri. Brooke's mum tells the National Enquirer, "I don't see Brooke or my granddaughters much. I wish I could see Brooke, but all she does is work. They were here over Christmas, dropped off some packages and then were gone. "I'm always disappointed in her, like the times she snaps: 'What do you ever do for me?' That's what her husband tells her to say. "I preferred Brooke's first husband Andre Agassi over Chris. Brooke goes along with whatever he says - that's the kind of influence he has over her."

Labels:

 
posted by Eeyore at 2:02 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: