Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Wisteria Lane's Newest Residents


Meet Kevin Rahm and Tuc Watkins, the new gay couple on Wisteria Lane.

Eva [Longoria] told 'Access Hollywood': "I am really excited about the gay neighbors, it is about time. I am surprised we haven't had them before."

"They're my neighbors. They are actually the house right next to me and I haven't really interacted with them too much. I would love to see that in the script. Gabrielle should be friends with the gays."

The 32-year-old star also revealed Bob and Lee don't get on with Teri Hatcher's character Susan.

She said: "They're funny, oh god they're funny. They have a lot with Teri Hatcher - they are like, catty with her and they don't like her and it is so fun."

Watkins has previously been seen as a regular on 'One Life To Live', and also guested on 'CSI' and many other TV shows. Rahm is also a 'CSI' alum, but had a long running role on 'Judging Amy'.

Source

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 8:15 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: