Thursday, September 13, 2007
Pammy Pays Off Poker Debt With Sex?

I thought I had heard it all until I read this next report. Pam Anderson supposedly was $250,000 down in a poker game in Las Vegas. Some guy comes around and offers to pay off her debt if she sleeps with him. She did. The debt dissapears, and now supposedly Anderson is in love with the unnamed dude.

Isn't that prostitution? She was about the most expensive lay I ever heard of, but still, he paid for sex.

Anderson is refusing to name names, but she says, "He said if I made out with him that I could clear the thing. A couple of days went by and he followed me around like a puppy dog... I ended up paying off my debt... It worked out, I liked it... I paid off a poker debt with sexual favors and fell in love. It's so romantic. It was the first time I had played poker, obviously... He took advantage of me... We're in love, this is nice. He's a good guy."


Source

Labels:

 
posted by Eeyore at 10:23 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: