Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Just Sit There and Look Pretty, Brad!

Angelina Jolie recently made the bad decision to vent about Brad Pitt's lack of financial wizardry while sitting near an In Touch reporter. Jolie gabbed to a male friend, and the nearby intrepid reporter took down every word.

According to the snoop, Jolie enjoyed a glass of red wine with "a tall, muscular male friend" and talked about money.

"I won't talk to Brad about this because you know how he is financially, which is stupid," she said. "Someone has to make the big decisions, though. He'll put money into things — but it's bizarre! It doesn't always make sense to me."

She added: "The reality is, we're not a company together. Things should be separate. I think you know I make my own financial decisions. Brad knows there are times he should just be quiet and look pretty."

Ouch! I wonder if Brad knows she is out bashing his pretty little head like that....

Source

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 10:50 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: