Thursday, February 14, 2008
Avril Lavigne Maxim Cover Preview

Avril Lavigne gets hot on the cover of the March issue of Maxim, which hits newsstands March 19th.

Here's an excerpt from the accompanying interview:

What can we expect from your upcoming world tour?
I’m so excited because with three records under my belt, I have a lot of singles that people are familiar with. This will be a much bigger production than anything I’ve ever done. The color for this album is pink, so I’ll be playing a pink piano, and there’s a pink drum kit and a bunch of dancers. It’s gonna rock.

In your last interview with Maxim, you were all about clubbing and doing Jäger shots. Is that still a typical night out?
I enjoy partying, sure. But I’m really enjoying wine now. I signed up to be on this wine list where they send you stuff that isn´t sold in stores. I´m a wino now. Last night we drank some Opus One.

For more of the sexy photos in the spread, click here.

Labels:

 
posted by Eeyore at 5:42 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: