Friday, October 12, 2007
Simpson Collects Big Bucks for Zits

Hopefully we are going to be spared any films in the near future with Jessica Simpson in them, since she has just renewed her spokesperson contract with Proactiv for a cool 3 million bucks.

Jessica's business manager David Levin said: "She did re-sign for another year, she has a great relationship with them."

The blonde actress - who angered Proactiv bosses in 2005 when she put her clear skin down to prescription medicine Accutane - has filmed new TV adverts for the company, which are expected to broadcast at Christmas.

Jessica previously praised the treatment, saying: "I just had so much build up and so many clogged pores that once I started using Proactiv Solution, my face was just shining. I'm passionate about Proactiv because it worked for me and it gave me so much confidence."

Jessica is one of many female celebrities to promote the "three-step treatment system", others have included Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan and Jennifer Love Hewitt.

Labels:

 
posted by Eeyore at 10:00 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: