Thursday, September 13, 2007
St. Colin Farrell Strikes Toronto

I have to go get a kleenex before I report this one so I can wipe my teary eyes. It seems that Irish/Hollywood badboy Lothario Colin Farrell helped out a homeless guy in a big way.

Cut to Toronto, 2003.

A homeless man known as "Stress" managed to get Farrell to come into a radio station way back when. Stress got 2 grand from the station for accomplishing the feat.

Cut to same city, 2007.

The same dude was outside Colin's hotel, and not only did Colin remember him, but he loaded him up into his car, took him on a several thousand dollar shopping spree, gave him a wad of cash, and arranged to pay his rent for a year.

Where was Colin when I was practically homeless??

Source

Labels:

 
posted by Eeyore at 2:23 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: