Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Girls Aloud Sarah Harding Becomes Lingerie Model

I don't usually write about UK bands or musicians in the blog unless they are really well known here in the US, but Sarah Harding of Girls Aloud is just so darn cute, AND she has my new favorite haircut.

Harding is the new model/spokesperson for Ultimo lingerie for the Spring and Summer collection. The photoshoot took place in Miami.

Sarah follows in the footsteps of Helena Christensen and Rachel Hunter as Ultimo models, and had a little bit of trepidation at the thought.

She said: "I am not a supermodel like all the other previous Ultimo models so I worked really hard to look the best I possibly could.

"The best bit is after the shoot when I get to take all the lingerie home with me."

Ultimo lingerie is available through their website and at Debenhams, a European department store chain.





Source

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 12:31 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: