Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Rachel Hunter Real Life "Stacy's Mom"

Rod Stewart's son Sean went on Howard Stern's show, and said he had had an adolescent crush on his then stepmom, model Rachel Hunter. Hunter has since become infamouse by the Fountains of Wayne music video "Stacy's Mom" where she is the object of lust of a pubescent boy.

Stewart said he used to watch Hunter sunbathe in the nude at the pool.

"I used to stare at her when she was down by the pool sunbathing naked. I was like 15 or 16, and I was sitting in my pool with a bottle of lotion."

He says he never made a move on her because he was afraid he couldn't handle the full rejection. On the other hand, he said, it is Hollywood, so who knew what could have actually happened.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, dude.

Source

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 10:18 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: