Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Hilary Duff Runs Into Ex Benji on TRL

Well color this moment awkward when Hilary Duff, while co-hosting MTV's Total Request Live, ran smack into her ex Joel Madden who was there to perform with Good Charlotte.

"It was a little strange at first, but I wish nothing but good for him and I know that he wishes the same for me," Duff told PEOPLE. "I'm happy and he's happy and I think that's all that counts."

Madden has been dating Nicole Richie, and things are supposedly serious enough between the lovebirds that reports say they are to be married soon in Mexico. Before Nicole, Madden and Duff dated for two and a half years.

I wonder if Hil will be getting the sonn-to-be-newlyweds anything they registered for....

Source

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 9:19 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: