Monday, February 5, 2007
Tara Conner Admits She's Still Tempted by Drugs
free image hosting

Source: NY Daily News
After cruising the catwalk for the Tadashi Shoji fashion show, Tara Conner posed for photos with Miss Teen USA Katie Blair, and spoke with reporters. She was clean and sober, but admitted that she still has cravings for drugs and alcohol, and her battles are far from over.

"If I were to say I never have cravings, then I would be lying," Conner, 21, told the Daily News backstage after modeling a gold and black V-neck gown in the Tadashi show.

"I'll be in situations where I would have initially had a drink, but I feel better and I take more pride in not doing it now," she said. "I realize that if I put any chemical in my body that I'm going to have an allergic reaction, and it's going to take me back, and I don't want to go back."

Conner recently was given a chance to redeem herself and keep her Miss USA crown, after she was given a public dressing-down by pageant owner, Donald Trump, and ordered into rehab.

Labels: , , , ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 9:42 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: