Thursday, February 1, 2007
Stepford Katie Does Bazaar
free image hosting

Source: Star Magazine
The Bride of Cruisenstein is giving her first interview since marrying into the Scientology freakshow, and hubby bought her the cover of Harper's Bazaar. Now if that doesn't say Happy Valentine's Day, I don't know what does.

I have read a large portion of the interview, and frankly I couldn't stomach the drivel. She obviously had pre-arranged things drilled into her head to say, and her responses seem sugar laden and rehearsed. Her's a few tidbits:

"I feel very lucky."

"I have a husband and children that I adore."

"I have a career that I really love."

"When I sit back and reflect, it's — wow! I am very grateful."

"Tom makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world and has since the day I met him."

"I love being with him. I love calling him husband,"

"Take...me...to...your...leader."

Okay, that last one I made up, but you get the idea. This girl's on autopilot.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 7:08 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: