Thursday, February 1, 2007
Damon Gives Clooney Stamp of Heterosexuality
free image hosting

Source: Star Pulse
After hearing all of the persistent rumors that best bud Geroge Clooney is gay, Matt Damon felt the need to speak up and clear the air of any misconception. He couldn't resist having a joke at his friend's expense though.

He says, "I thought I'd heard all the gossip, although people always think all actors are gay. It was the same for me and Ben (Affleck) when we were doing Good Will Hunting. There was a lot of talk we were gay, and I didn't respond to it. I just thought, 'F--- you!' Why give rumours any credence? A lot of movie stars have a feminine quality, but George is a man's man - although so was (1950s actor) Rock Hudson, right?!"

Clooney is a notorious prankster, so we'll see if he decides fire back at Matt's quip.

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 7:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: