Friday, February 2, 2007
Ryan Reynolds: Back on the Market
free image hosting

Source: People.com
Party at my pad! The future ex-husband at the top of my list is officially available!

Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette have broken up, paving the way for Ryan and I to set a date for our own Hollywood nuptials. Their reps, Dvora Vener and Meredith O'Sullivan, tell PEOPLE in a joint statement, "Ryan Reynolds and Alanis Morissette have mutually decided to end their engagement." A reason for the break up was not released, but I know Ryan is just being sensitive to my own dislike for the paparazzi.

He's the sweetest! That's why we're getting married. Now I have to go tell my own husband Ryan's available, and that we're running away together. He'll understand.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 4:46 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: