Friday, February 2, 2007
Punk'd is the Best 12-Step Program for Timberlake
free image hosting

Source: Contact Music
Justin Timberlake recently admitted to Entertainment Weekly that he was "very high" during his Punk'd appearance back in 2003. During the bit a bewildered appearing Timberlake was made to believe the IRS was taking all of his posessions due to back taxes. Poor JT seemed close to tears during the bit, and now admits he was regularly smoking alot of marijuana during that time period, but that the habit was just part of the creative album process.

Justin told EW "I'll give you a little hint on that Punk'd thing. That was back in my first-album creative days. "That's why I looked the way I did, if that makes any sense to you."

The good news is, the Punk'd appearance was instrumental in getting Justin to quit the ganja. He said "As a matter of fact, I was like, okay, I got to stop doing this. I don't do that anymore!"

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 4:29 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: