Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Jennifer Garner Weighs In On Brit's Antics
From Female First

free image hosting

Jennifer Garner has slammed Britney Spears and Paris Hilton for flashing their private parts.

The actress - who is married to actor Ben Affleck - insists she was "appalled" by the two young stars antics.

She said: "I don't think it is a good way to live your life."

The mother-of-one thinks it is a "good idea" if female celebrities keep their underwear on, especially if there is a chance they could be photographed.

She said: "I find it always a good idea to keep your knickers on whenever you go out."

Britney and Paris' panty-less nights out have landed them in hot water with several female celebrities.

Last week, Madonna took a humorous swipe at the pair while appearing on the 'Late Show with David Letterman' in the US.

She said: "I've been hearing these stories and it's dreadful. I love underpants. I've come to New York and the first thing I hear is that everyone isn't wearing underpants. What's going on? It's freezing outside."

At the end of last year Bette Middle blasted Britney and Paris, branding them "sl**s".

She said: "I've been on the other side to these wild and woolly sl**s that we are seeing around our lives these days and I've taken the other side. I started my life out as pretty wild, but I have decided, after much growing and living, that its time that we got nicer!"
 
posted by Eeyore at 8:42 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: