Monday, February 11, 2008
Rachel Bilson in Lucky Magazine



Rachel Bilson is pretty in purple in the March 2008 issue of Lucky Magazine.

She’s currently on a promo tour for her upcoming flick Jumper (in wide release on Valentine’s Day) with hottie Hayden Christensen and the adorable 26-year-old star is proving to be one of the most stylish ladies in Hollywood.

On her role in Jumper impacting her style: “I had to surrender control and let go of a lot of fears; it had a big impact on my life. I’ve noticed even with clothes, I’m more experimental and trying to take risks, but still feel like myself. I’m constantly evolving, figuring out what works in my wardrobe. My favorite thing about fashion is creative expression and keeping everything a little unexpected.”

On moving past her role as Summer on The O.C.: “I’m definitely grateful for my role as Summer, but I must admit that I’m looking forward to becoming more than Summer. I’m also super excited to finally play a character who is my real age.”

Rachel showed up for the New York photo shoot wearing an adorably cool outfit of vintage boots, a raglan-sleeved Heart (the band) tee, and chic high-waisted sailor pants with so many buttons that she asked if she could leave them half open during our interview. (“I love these so much, but they’re such a pain to get in and out of,” she explained.)

This issue of Rachel Bilson in Lucky hits newsstands tomorrow!


Source

Labels:

 
posted by Eeyore at 1:20 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: