Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Lohan Fails In-Rehab Drug Test

Okay, thus far I have steered clear of reporting on Lindsay Lohan and her repetitive stints in rehab. Now, it seems, that she has failed a drug test that would have allowed to get out of Cirque Lodge in Utah. Lohan tested positive for cocaine use.

Insiders also alleged she has been drinking alcohol and mixing diet pills with prescription anti-anxiety medication in a bid to get high.

A source told Australia's New Weekly magazine: "I think she'll take whatever pills they allow her. It's obvious to me she's high because she acts loopy and can't seem to walk in a straight line!"

Another insider said: "She had a friend sneak vodka in a water bottle into one of the Alcoholics Anonymous meetings she goes to. Everyone wants her to be their friend, so they'll do anything for her.

"She smells like booze, and the staff do nothing about it.

"I asked her if she had any intention of being sober and she looked at me like I was crazy. She's still doing whatever she wants."


I mean, is anyone at all surprised by this? Rehab for these people is just a little vacation away from having to work or from doing time in jail, as is the case with Linds. She has yet to serve the day in jail for her DUI back in May.

Source

Labels:

 
posted by Eeyore at 8:42 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: