Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Kidman Reveals Intimate Details About Marriage to Cruise


In a new Vanity Fair interview, Nicole Kidman talks about how she miscarried Tom Cruise's baby when she was 23.

Now 40 and married to country music star Keith Urban, she adds: “I'm yearning to have one. I think I would be very sad if I wasn't able to have a baby. Keith knows I want one, and he has been getting there slowly.”

Kidman has previously revealed that she discovered she was pregnant by Cruise after he filed for divorce in 2001 - but miscarried weeks later.

Kidman says: “From the minute Tom and I were married, I wanted to have babies. And we lost a baby early on, so that was really very traumatic. And that's when it came that we would adopt Bella.

"There's a complicated background to that, given that I never speak much about many things. One day maybe that story will be told.”


Source

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 9:41 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: