Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Another 'Bachelor' Pairing Goes Down the Crapper

'Bachelor' Charlie O'Connell and Sarah Brice have called it quits after two years together, and she gets to keep the dog. Yeah, I know, it's a slow news day. So sue me.

Anywhoo, the sometime actor and his 27 year old nurse decided to go their seperate ways, and it happened a few months ago, though they have managed to keep it quiet. Something tells me the status of this reality couple just isn't a top priority in world news.

"We split a few months ago - it was a clean breakup, nothing out of control," Sarah confirms to In Touch exclusively. "I definitely thought I'd spend the rest of my life with him - I think we both did - but there were some things between us that we couldn't resolve."


Charlie's claim to fame is that he is the brother of actor Jerry O'Connell, who recently bagged himself a supermodel/actress Rebecca Romijn.

Source

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 1:23 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: