Tuesday, May 22, 2007
And Now, a Few Words From Orlando Bloom...

Orlando Bloom wants to fall in love and settle down...any takers?

The 30-year-old Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End star told the Mirror that despite the fact that he’s a romantic who really, really wants a girlfriend, he "find[s] the whole dating thing very hard, actually." You know, cause it’s so hard finding a partner to settle down with when you’re drop-dead gorgeous, wealthy, and famous. We so feel your pain, Orlando.

Check out more excerpts from the interview, below:

On his ex, Kate Bosworth:
"Kate was on one side of the world, in Australia shooting Superman, and I was on the other, in the Bahamas for Pirates. So we tried giving each other a bit of time out. And, well, there were difficulties. There are in any relationship...In our case, it was extremely unfortunate that everything was on public display. I have always tried to keep my cards close to my chest - while wearing my heart on my sleeve - but it is a really hard thing to do...We're still very good friends, but there's no denying that it had been a difficult year for us both."

On his new love, dog Sidi:
"I cleaned him up, intending to find a home for him. But, after a few days, I just couldn't let him go. Now he travels pretty much everywhere with me."

On turning 30, and the future:
"It felt good to have got to 30. I never thought I'd make it. It feels different. It's time for reflection and finding out how much living I want to do...I'd like to start a family one day and live more of a real existence, instead of being all over the place."

On playing his Pirates character, Will, for the last time:
"We had re-shoots over and over again, so every time I thought that was it, I'd get a call asking for one more shot. I can't actually remember my last day of filming because it seems I had it so many times. So the pain of leaving was taken from me by the way it ended up."

Source

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 11:27 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At Saturday, 26 May, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Orlando moves pretty well for a 30 year old!
    Check out how fast he gets moving when Hooman comes 'round...
    http://hooman.tv/blog/?p=30