Monday, April 23, 2007
Joan Rivers to Run NYC Marathon

Talk show and comedy queen Joan Rivers has announced her intention to run in the New York City Marathon later this year. Rivers turns 74 in June, and is currently training for the 26 mile race by running 4 miles a day.

When asked if she will complete the course on US TV show The View this morning (23Apr07), Rivers said, "Who knows? I'm running four miles up in the country... I'm going to make it at least halfway, damn it." Discussing her training, Rivers added, "I run every day for an hour with this b**ch I love very much."

I'm assuming she's talking about her dog or her daughter.

Joan' is known more for her acid wit and fashion criticisms than for her athletic prowess. Hopefully she won't croak in the middle of the race.

Source

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 2:54 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: