Monday, April 23, 2007
Luke Wilson is a Bewildered Action Man

Funny guy Luke Wilson is still bewildered at how he ended up doing an action/thriller flick.

Funny guy Luke Wilson isn't ready to be an onscreen action hero - especially after filming the horror thriller "Vacancy" with Kate Beckinsale. "Having to keep up the level of intensity ... was rough," he tells the May issue of Maxim, out tomorrow. "In one scene, this car is trying to run me down, so I have to dive into a motel room. I'm lying there with the crew looking at me, going, 'I do comedy, guys - I don't know what I'm doing down here.'"

I haven't seen this flick yet, but I'm a Kate Beckinsale fan and I love the horror/thriller genre. Anyone seen this yet? Let me know what you think in the comments.

Source

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 7:49 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: