Monday, March 19, 2007
Posh Beckham Rides the Money Saving Train

Earlier today I reported that Posh and David Beckham turned down buying a house because it was out of their price range. Now I see that indeed, Posh and Becks are having serious money troubles, because obviously they can't even afford to spring for salon highlights for poor Posh's hair that is falling out so fast she can't keep up with cutting it. The picture above shows exactly why, in my 18 years or so of coloring my hair, I have never, not even once, gotten highlights. I am terrified of them turning out like Posh's stripes that even a zebra would be embarrassed to wear. What immediately comes to mind is Vic sitting in fron of the mirror yanking hunks of hair through a rubber cap with a crochet needle, and then liberally squirting bleach on them. Oh the horror of one's hubby signing a 250 million dollar sports contract, and then being put on a f***ing budget.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 1:09 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: