Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Britney Wants Reconciliation with K-Fed

The print edition of the National Enquirer is reporting that Britney Spears is desperate to reconcile with ex Kevin Federline. So much so that she allegedly snuck a phone call to a psychic hotline while she was going to an AA meeting, in order to ask about their future together.

"Britney was thrilled because the psychic said she'd stay with Kevin," the insider revealed. "The psychic predicted they'd be stronger than ever and they'd have a girl next. "Britney wants another baby, a girl, because she thinks that will keep Kevin from leaving her. "She even asked Promises for a romantic date with Kevin so she can get pregnant right away."

I know that when I'm trying to woo back my husband that I kicked to the curb, I like to go dry hump some random guy in the bushes, because nothing says love like cheating on your hubby!

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 2:03 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: