Thursday, March 15, 2007
Barrymore Adds Quirky New Guy to her Stable

Drew Barrymore is known for her taste in slightly odd, quirky guys, and now she can add director Spike Jonze to her list. The two were seen kissing a few nights ago during dinner at Santa Monica's Ivy at the Shore restaurant.

A source told X-17 Online, "They were all over each other during their date."

Meanwhile, Drew has confessed she can't stop smiling and is "disgustingly" optimistic.

The 32-year-old said: "I don't know why I am always this happy but I have such a great life. I can't help but be happy. I am just disgustingly always optimistic. It's got to be weird."

Drew also revealed she is much happier since splitting from Fabrizio, who she dated for four-and-a-half years, because she can channel her energies into making herself happy.

She admitted: "It's a win-win situation."

Jonze's ex is Oscar winning director Sofia Coppola.

Source

Labels:

 
posted by Eeyore at 11:37 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: