Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Brody Jenner Tries to Extend His 15 Minutes
Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com

Brody Jenner, recently profiled in Details magazine, is now saying that he is "horrified", and was misunderstood and misquoted by the article. Jenner tells PEOPLE that the article unfairly makes him look uncaring about those he truly cares about.

"I have broad shoulders and can handle what is written about me personally but when I am misquoted or mischaracterized as exhibiting a disrespectful attitude towards someone I care about, I feel I need to clarify the situation," says Jenner. "I genuinely love Nicole... I would never say or do anything hurtful to those I love and respect. I'm sorry it was represented that way."

Asked for comment about the story Details editor-in-chief Daniel Peres tells PEOPLE: "Details stands by the story 100 percent."

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 10:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: