Thursday, January 18, 2007
Yo, Adrian! Mike Tyson Wants To Kill Me!
From Gossip Momma

free image hosting

SYLVESTER STALLONE declined a request by MIKE TYSON to star as his opponent in latest sequel ROCKY BALBOA, because he is “still too young to die”.
The 60-year-old actor didn’t fancy getting into the ring with the former heavyweight boxing champion.
He says, “Mike wanted to fight me in this film but I thought it was a bad idea. I know I’m not that young, but I’m still too young to die.
“I said, ‘Thanks, but I don’t think that would be a very good idea. Thank you very much.’ “But he kept calling the office saying he wanted to be in the film fighting me. Eventually, I relented and said he could be in the audience. Then I never heard from him. Suddenly, when I turn up in the ring he’s there at the side.
“I turned round and said to the crew, ‘Can you make sure you keep that son of a bitch out of the ring. If he gets in he’ll kill me.’ The man’s a killer.”

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 11:11 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: