Thursday, January 25, 2007
Eijah Wood Dishes on Jared Leto Being a Meanie
free image hosting

Starpulse relates Elijah Wood's side of the story where Jared Leto grabbed him around the neck in a club one night, and the two exchanged some words.

Wood tells Jane magazine that Leto was basically upset because he heard that Elijah didn't like Leto's rock band, 30 Seconds To Mars. I say everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but I guess Jared didn't see it that way. In front of many witnesses, Leto approached Wood, grabbed him around the neck and whispered in his ear. According to Wood, Leto called him "a f***king a**hole".

Wood adds: "I told Jared it wasn't personal. He acted like I'd been disrespecting him or speaking about his family. Things like that don't usually happen to me. I'm very non-confrontational. The whole thing was kind of ridiculous."

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 1:29 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: