Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Elle MacPherson and Heidi Klum Make Nice
free image hosting

Buzzed! reports that Supermodel Elle MacPherson has dropped her lawsuit against that other Supermodel, Heidi Klum. The suit was a result of Heidi referring to herself in a Victoria's Secret commercial as "The Body", which was how MacPherson was known in the '90's during her career. Consequently MacPherson thought it was her rightful title, and Klum was infringing on it. Unfortunately for Elle, I think no one trademarked the title, so legally anyone could use it.

Elle, however, says it was a meeting with the Dalai Lama that led her to drop the suit. Apparently he made her see that sharing the name was no big deal.

She says: "A few people have made me stop in my tracks and the Dalai Lama would be one of them. It's no big deal for me. She can have the name.”

Good for Elle. However, sharing was one of those things I learned in Kindergarten, and didn't need a spiritual leader to tell me.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 7:18 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: