Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Jennifer Esposito is Smokin' in Shape Magazine


'Samantha Who?'s Jennifer Esposito is on the cover of next month's Shape magazine, showing off her hot body to the world.

When Jennifer Esposito was a struggling actress, she made ends meet by working as an exercise instructor in Manhattan. The Samantha Who? actress continues to keep fitness a priority – the evidence is her bikini photo shoot in April's Shape magazine.

The actress, who shares her no-fail workout plan in the magazine, says her mom has always been her biggest supporter.

"When I was 6, I told my mom I wanted to be an actress, live in New York City, and have two dogs," she says.

What advice did her mother, who was married and pregnant at 18, give? "She told me, 'You go girl! You can do whatever you set your mind to. Don't settle, and don't depend on anyone but yourself,' " Esposito tells Shape.


Shape via People

Labels:

 
posted by Eeyore at 7:34 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: