Friday, September 7, 2007
Did Fuggy Ferg Get a Little Worky Work Done?

I don't know, you tell me. I had to look long and hard (insert joke here) at this photo, and then read the caption that said it was Fergie, and I still don't believe it. The hair's the same, the bod is skinnier, but the face is completely different. Not necessarily better, but different in an 'I guess I won't blind myself after looking into her eyes' sort of way.

Anyway, here she is performing in NY at the Radio City Music Hall for Fashion Rocks.

Photo: People.com

Labels:

 
posted by Eeyore at 8:50 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At Friday, 07 September, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous

    Yay, you made it back. I'm not logged into MBL right now but you know me better as CSR. :) Good show.

    and if that's what passes for Fergie now, I'd like to know who kidnapped the old one...

    Good to see you back.