Sunday, March 18, 2007
Rose McGowan Attempts to Explain Eye Issues

Before and during the Golden Globes


Oscars After-Party


Well made up bandage under same eye

Beginning at the Golden Globes and continuing right on through the Oscars, Rose McGowan was the subject of much speculation because of the way one of her eyes appeared in pictures. At the Globes, she had some pronounced droopiness and/or bagginess under an eye, and a lot of blogs posted about it. Then she appeared at Oscar after parties with a heavily made up Band-aid under that same eye, minus the droopies. Today in Page Six, she attempted to explain away the bandage by saying she was involved in a car accident some weeks ago, and her eyeglasses cut her.

ROSE McGowan , a star of upcoming gore-fest "Grindhouse," had a gory experience of her own a few weeks ago - but it could have been worse. McGowan was a passenger in a car that collided with another, and the accident pushed her eyeglasses into her face. "I didn't realize I was hurt until I put my hand to my face and felt the flap of skin. My glasses had sliced me under my eye," the gorgeous actress tells us. She was terrified of scarring, but found an excellent plastic surgeon.

No accident was ever reported on that invloved McGowan, that I could find. She also waited until now to talk about it, AFTER she was slammed in the blogs, and accused of being a "crack-whore"? You be the judge. Leave your comments!

Source

Labels: , ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 10:13 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: