Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Prince William Cops a Feel

British Royal Prince William is on the front page of the UK's Sun, with his hand squarely on the breast of a girl, who isn't his girlfriend Kate Middleton. The photo shows William with a pint of beer in one hand, his arm around a pretty girl, and the free hand copping a feel of some booby.

The girl in question is 18 year old Brazilian student Ana Ferreira.

She says, "I was a little bit drunk myself but felt something brush my breast. "I thought it couldn't be the future king, but now I've seen the picture it's no wonder he has a smile on his face. He has big manly hands and certainly knows what to do with them. "It's a good job he had a beer in his left hand or he'd have had them both!" Ferreira emailed the photo to her mother in Brazil. She adds, "My mother thought it was very funny. She is pleased I met Prince William even though he was a little naughty."

Click here to see the photo and read the accompanying story.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 6:48 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: