Friday, February 23, 2007
Lauren Conrad Responds to Brody Jenner


Poor Lauren Conrad. Her ex, Brody Jenner, goes on record saying that he used her to get famous. What a cad. Anyway, Ted Casablanca asked her how she felt when she read the dirt, and, to her credit, LC responded honestly.

Less jovial, more jumpy, was Lauren Conrad, when I asked her about that infamous interview Brody Jenner gave to Details. “I found it a little bit hurtful, because I know that I don’t use people to get places,” she said. “If being famous is really that important to you, then go for it...But it’s kinda sad that you have to step on other people.”

I asked if she felt like he used her to get his mug on MTV. “I think that’s pretty apparent now, yeah,” she said dryly.

We'll see how many dates Jenner is able to score in the future once the gals in Hollyweird get wise to his ways.

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 9:41 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: