Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Love Refutes 'American Idol' Rumors
free image hosting

Source: Tabloid Whore
Courtney Love wasted no time in responding to US Weekly's article saying that 'American Idol' producers had contacted her to guest on the judging panel. She says "This kerfuffle is NONSENSE." Yes, that's right, she said kerfuffle. Is that a word?

Anyway, here is the post from Love's website, hideous spelling included:

court said on 30 Jan 2007 at 7:47 pm
"This kerfuffle is NONSENSE, i said to a friend who obviously passed igt on the wrong way that it was awierdly brilliant PRANK CALL, if it was NOT a prank call i woul dnever ever do that, ive never watche dthat show except once with my daughter i went to the final night, I couldnt even get ON that show nor would i wantt o and no offense to anyone who has been on that show and wantsto be on that show- i have no interest at this point in my life, im interested in putting this record out- doing films and doiung rock shows this summer and being on the road, and thats what i shall do. US misrepresented and misquoted me and nothing i said was ever meant for any publication. I didnt kn ow it wa sgoing to be a big deal but then again ive been very busy and id ont exactly pay attention to pop culture and id ont read tabloids and idont have a google alert i find lofe fAr easier without those things, good reviews are great biut baqd ones suck and its best to nopt read them at all, i like how Ben Kingsley hasnt readhis own press in 2w0 some years, and i aspire to that- last time i read my press was a Brit piece that had me in bed for three dayus and is wor eoff reading my own press after that, of ocuerse i needmy publicist to tell me who to speak to and who nit to but my days of speaking directly to editors etc are behind me- i was followed by paparazzi all day today and have had to get armed security for the evening so we can have some privacy die to that dumb piece wich is ourt of prder an dout of context its TOTALLY RANDOM."

Labels: ,

 
posted by Eeyore at 1:52 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: